We are exhibiting at
World of Concrete 2018
Las Vegas Convention Center
Safety Anchor Post System
• 5000 lb Anchor point for the end user
• 100% Tie–Off every single guardrail post
• Precast Anchor or Drop–In Anchor
• Removable Guardrail Post
• Meets and exceeds OSHA standards
• No tools to install
• Leaves ¾" Hole
Can your Guardrails do this?
• 5000 lb Anchor Point
• 100% Tie–Off
• Pre–set Anchor
• Drop–In Anchor
• No Tools Required
As Seen in:
• World of Concrete 2016, 2017
• Modern Contractor Magazine 2016
• Award Winning Cal–OSHA Reporter 2014
• Building Connections Sacramento CA 2016
• AGC Safety Health Council Northern CA 2016
• AGC Safety Health Council Southern CA 2016
• Northern California Carpenter Magazine August 2016
Safety Anchor Post System® is a temporary guardrail safety device used in commercial contruction projects. SAPS are
engineered with permanent D-rings on the guardrail posts for tie–off even in the most precarious situations.
In today’s safety climate, fall arrest is paramount. Our utility patent integrates temporary guardrails for the protection
of the non–permitted with a “D” ring for tie–off. The Rotatable “D” ring has a 5:1 ratio.
All SAPS temporary guardrails install and remove in under a minute and are 100% reusable. An embedded anchor allows for
installation and removal of the temporary guardrails without the need for any tools, nails or screws.
The State of California Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board "believes that if a guardrail has been designed (engineered) to meet the strength requirement stated in section 1670(b)(10) by a registered engineer, that such point of attachment meets the definition of “anchorage” in section 1504 of the CSO, and therefore is acceptable for use as a “…secure point of attachment…” for an employee’s PFA." Read the full document here>>
Federal Register / Vol. 81, No. 223 "Walking-Working Surfaces and Personal Protective Equipment (Fall Protection Systems)" Read the full document here>>